The Staffroom Magazine is a monthly update on new teaching resources plus health information and other lifestyle issues which all staff in schools need to know about.
The Staffroom Magazine is also the perfect platform for suppliers to get the word out about their new products and resources for schools.
September 2017 edition
- Research by a Victoria University of Wellington researcher confirms an Australian law change in 2001 has led to a collapse in the number of Kiwis becoming Australian citizens. ...Read More »
- Alcohol interlocks becoming a mandatory sentence is one …Read More »
- Funding Connection; connecting schools, charitable trusts and not-for-profit …Read More »
- Dementia is one of New Zealand’s most significant …Read More »
- Research by the 5+ A Day Charitable Trust …Read More »
Competition & History Resource: Win 1 of 2 Trips to China – Rewi Alley’s forgotten secrets history resource.Why did the Mayor of Honghu, a Chinese …Read More »
- The best gift a father can give his …Read More »