O'Neill Surf Academy New Zealand
Surf Coaching & Camps for Term-time & Holidays
Locations: Auckland (Tawharanui/Orewa) Northland-wide & Mount Maunganui in the Bay of Plenty.
O'Neill Surf Academy objective is to teach and develop surfing skills for Primary, Intermediate, Secondary & International Schools. We will educate students on both beach safety & environmental awareness. Our lessons and activities encourage good teamwork and group cohesion to provide a positive, supportive and fun learning environment.
• Increase 'beach safety' awareness through experiencing the enjoyment of learning to surf.
• To give children and young adults the confidence to be active and have fun in the ocean.
• To educate & encourage students that surfing is for everyone regardless of size, skill and ability.
Why O'Neill Surf Academy
We are an accredited Surfing NZ surf school holding all the necessary qualifications for EOTC including ISA Surf Coaching, Lifesaving, Sports First Aid and Public Liability Insurance
Packages: O'Neill Surf Academy 'Beach Days', Day Trips, Surf Tours, School Camps, Electives, NCEA Surfing Credits, Holiday Programmes
P: 09 434 3843
M: 027 734 4877
Perfect Day offers snorkelling and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and an educational marine reserve commentary within a nature reserve at the Poor Knights Islands. Geological formations, the World's Largest Seacave, and an incredible Maori history. Bring it all alive, at the Poor Knights with Perfect Day - (run by award winning Dive! Tutukaka).
The Dive! Tutukaka & Perfect Day Team are all certified professionals & we are fully audited & approved by Qualmark NZ.
Contact Kate at email@example.com for more information as to how we can tailor the day to suit your class.
Phone: 0800 288 882
The Red Boats
Most Popular Party Fishing and Cruising boats in Auckland.
For Schools our DOC -Licensed vessels specialise in:
- Educational Cruises tailored for students of all ages.
- Fun activities for wider learning and activity weeks
- Ferry transport to the Motutapu Island Outdoor Ed Centre
- Transport to Motuihe Island for tree planting activities and
- Loads of room in our cargo hold for luggage and camping gear.
- Social Cruises & Fishing Trips for Staff Social Clubs, Functions &
Ph 0800 Redboats
or go to