BOYLE RIVER OUTDOOR EDUCATION CENTRE
'The Boyle' provides tailor-made outdoor education programmes for school and
community groups, as well as offering a number of our own 'Boyle' courses
for senior students. We also run off-site journeys and courses for adults.
Personal & social development, teamwork, leadership, adventures, curriculum activities, assessment - all in the beautiful mountains of the Lewis Pass.
Any outdoor education idea - we can arrange it for you!
Phone/fax 03 315 7082
Hotel Waterloo and Backpackers
Located in the heart of Arts and Cultural Capital City, Hotel Waterloo is close to the main bus stops, inter-island ferry terminal and opposite Wellington railway station, so is ideal for visiting school groups and sports teams. The award-winning 80-year-old Art Deco landmark has been lovingly restored.
For group rates and bookings please contact us:
Freeph: 0800 BAKPAK (0800 225 725)
P: 04 473 8482
F: 04 473 5363
YHA New Zealand
New Zealand Youth Hostel Accommodation & Travel
Enquire about your group needs today
YHA offers group accommodation all over New Zealand.
We're a top pick for schools, international students, sports teams, tramping and cycling groups amongst many others. Whatever your group's size or interests, we can look after your group!
- Convenient locations
- Safe and secure hostels
- Designated Groups Coordinators
- We can help you coordinate transport and activities
- Breakfast from only $10 per person at select locations
- Self-catering facilities with fully equipped kitchens
- Everything from sheets to spoons included to make your stay easy
- Accommodation options from dormitories to private rooms
- Great group rates and quality budget accommodation
Freephone: 0800 278 299